Wednesday 9 May 2012

Its a technology thing 2

Soooo the other day the internet went down.
It was down for less than 24 hours. And I was completely lost. At first I felt mild irritation, then a slight but rising panic. What was I going to do? Read a book? I've read them all. Write something? I wouldn't be able to look things up. Go to the gym........
Moving on! Point is I dont consider.....Oh yeah and my fuckin kindle lost battery and went dead so I couldnt even read anything.....anyway point is I don't consider myself to be particularly technology dependent. I hate technology, xboxe's red ring around me, watches stop, another thing, mobile phones freeze and so on.
So at first I was confused but then I realised its not technology, its the internet.
Have I said Hi yet? I normally say hi first....Hrrmm, no i didnt. So uh....Hi :)
What was I talki...oh thats right.
Think about it, every interest u have is stored there.
Like to read? Amazon.com for books electronic or otherwise and wiki for other stuff search related.
Watch movies? yeah dont get me started
And of course there is what the internet is REALLY famous for, yep u guessed it
Cat vidoes.
More than half our lives take place now , bloggs, tweets, fb, on and on. And what do with this wonderful box of tricks?
Hur hur hur, look a picture of a kitty wearing a hat, its thinks its people, dawwwww

Cough...anyway,
Ach im not moralizing im the worst of the bunch, it just think that perhaps once in a while we should get out and spend some time with the three dimensional people.
There is far too much to take in here, more to do that can ever be done........no wait, thats the lion king.
Did you SEE that they added another song to the lion king???!!?!! I mean what the hell man?
You cant go back in time and change things like that. Its simply unnaceptable.
Time can be re-written, but not those times. not.one.word.
I fear ive gotten off topic...
Nevertheless, Disney get it sorted

No comments:

Post a Comment