Sunday 1 April 2012

It's a budget thing

 HI!, As I was eating a pie sandwich the other day and wondering why I don't loose more weight I go on the subject of food.
Specifically how when students like myself get to end of our month, student month starts on the 7th deal with it, we start having to cut corners on our food budgets. I mean sure when you get payed to begin with you do crazy shit like get the burger with cheese AND bacon ( livin the dream baby) but when it gets to the ......um..the 1st?
Oh fml is it april 1st?? One of the most painfully unfunny days of the year.
Remember the spaghetti trees thing?? Sigh aaaanyway....what was I? oh yeah food
So advice on streatching your last tenner at the and of the month
1.dont buy beers
2.if you must MUST buy cheese the premier shop sells a block at the moment for £1
3. supernoodles is totally a dinner meal
4.you can put almost anything between two slices of bread and call it 'a sammich'
5.fresh fruit and veg is reasonably priced if u get it in bulk and quite filling
6.water is your friend
7.dont go to the union ( see point 1)
8.if you buy ingredients rather than ready meals you use the ingredients to make many meals.
example; onion, peppers and chicken. is like 5 meals. and will cost you about £5. where as it costs £3.99 for one ready meal and tastes like ass
9.soup is your friend
10.shop around, places like liddles sell really chepo stuff for some stuff......I still wouldnt trust the meat from there. Discounted meat fills me with terror
There are tons more but i really should be writing my story, I'll do another one at some point...prolly
P.S being drunk makes anything edible.....
Tffn, C

1 comment:

  1. I missed a tutorial one week last year, reason? Bought meat from Lidl. Never again will I make such a foolish mistake.
    Oh and it doesn't need to be bread for a sandwich, frozen waffles work well also...

    ReplyDelete